In a world filled with products that claim to increase a women’s sexual appetite, it’s easy to think that they all contain the same ingredients, especially the non-prescription products that are available all over the Internet. There are a plethora of causes for female sexual dysfunction (FSD) , and there are four different types of FSD, so it’s important to identify the cause, and then treat the type using a prescription or non-prescription medication or supplement. In order to identify the ingredients that will relieve your type of FSD, do a little research on the natural ingredients that can increase your sexual appetite, lubricate your vagina, and help you reach an orgasm during intercourse.
One of the most popular all natural supplements is Provestra. Provestra ingredient’s send messages to the brain, and those messages act as a catalyst, so the hormones responsible for stimulating the sensitive areas around the body enter the bloodstream. As the proprietary blend of all natural ingredients in Provestra help balance the reproductive system, the vagina is lubricated naturally, the sensitive areas like the clitoris and breasts are stimulated, and the ability to reach an orgasm during intercourse returns.
- L-Arginine is a naturally occurring amino acid which serves two purposes. It increases blood flow to the vagina and clitoris, by relaxing and dilating the blood vessels. It also helps stimulate the pituitary gland, so it secretes more Humane Growth Hormone into the cells and organs throughout the body.
- Theobromine is the natural aphrodisiac found in chocolate. It increases oxygen consumption, but it also relaxes and dilates blood vessels, which reduces blood pressure. The Aztecs used Theobromine over 4,000 years ago to stimulate their sex drive
- Indole-3-Carbinol naturally balances the amount of estrogen that circulates through the body. If there’s too much estrogen in the bloodstream the sex drive diminishes, so Indole-3-Carbinol helps eliminate excess estrogen.
- Ginseng has been used as an aphrodisiac for over 5,000 years; it increases the libido. It can lower blood glucose levels, relieve symptoms of menopause, combat depression, and boost the immune system.
- Ginkgo Biloba carries oxygen to the smallest blood vessels throughout the body, so it increases mental awareness, and stimulates sexual activity.
- Damiana Leaf stimulates muscle contractions, and delivers oxygen to the genital area, which stimulates the clitoris. It balances hormonal levels, reduces vagina dryness, and increases the intensity of orgasms.
- Black Cohosh Root has been used by native Americans for hundreds of years to treat hot flashes and the vaginal dryness associated with menopause. It also relieves cramps, inflammation of the ovaries, and labor pains in some women.
- Red Rasberry strengthens the reproductive system, and tones the uterine muscles. It also helps with menstruation and menopause symptoms.
- Licorice Root detoxifies and cleanses the liver, and can help reduce bloating and fluid retention.
- Valerian Root relaxes the nervous system, and is an excellent sleep aid.
- Kudzu is an ancient Chinese remedy that is filled with phytoestrogens that control menopausal symptoms, and balance hormonal levels.